Happiness at Work Simulation
Happiness is one of the most significant determinants of professional success. Happier employees work harder, work better in teams, and are more productive. The return on investing in employee happiness is, therefore, a win-win proposition for any organization. Leaders need to tackle issues that directly impact team members’ performance and morale head-on and create conducive work environments. But how does one do it?
FocusU in association with KNOLSKAPE brings The Happiness at Work Simulation based on Professor Raj Raghunathan’s BAMBA© Model of Happiness, bridges the gap between theory and application. It equips leaders with tools to enhance happiness and boost engagement and productivity of their organization.
By enabling participants to experience and work through such challenges which are as close to real life as possible, the simulation analytics and debrief sessions (optional) by the facilitators help participants in deriving great insight into making Happiness at work a reality.
The simulation throws up useful analytics for individual participants and helps them:
• Recognize the five needs that should be fulfilled to foster happy and successful teams
• Identify the significant determinants of their team member’s happiness at work
• Employ creative and effective ways to address the identified determinants of their happiness and thereby enhance productivity
A few key parameters:
Where this can be run
Up to 25 per session
Debrief can be customised
Is the Happiness @ Work Simulation right for your team?
The simulation is specifically recommended for:
• First Time Managers
• First Time Leaders
• Middle Level Managers
The simulation helps organizations to:
• Develop leaders who can lead happy, productive, and successful teams
• Create leaders who can enrich their team’s creativity, collaboration, and risk-taking skill
• Increase the happiness quotient of the organization by building leaders who act as role models
• Foster a culture of a happy and healthy workforce