that delivers impact
At FocusU we think learning needs to create a measurable business impact. Which is why, 700+ companies trust our learning interventions that are thoughtfully designed, passionately delivered and are much more than just a workshop.
Learning needs to impact business outcomes
We believe that the corporate learning function can be a strategic partner to business. But that can only happen when learning is thought about holistically as a process and executed with intent.
The core beliefs that drive every intervention are:
- Every learning intervention needs to be linked to how it is expected to improve performance at the workplace.
- Sometimes, all that may be needed for improving performance is a job aid
- The finish line for a learning intervention should not be the learning event.
- Every learning design needs to plan for the learning transfer too.
- Aligning the manager (to whom a learner reports) to what is taught, is critical for learning transfer to happen.
- Learning is a journey – it should be designed as one.
3000+ interventions & counting
We have worked with companies in your industry and have more than a decade of expertise in addressing critical customer problems.
- Manager Capability Development
- Performance Management
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Employee Engagement
- Personal Effectiveness
- Customer Service
- Leading Teams
Our experience and our holistic approach give us an unique perspective to solving these client problems.
“Brilliantly relevant and flawless in execution”
The intervention that FocusU designed was brilliantly relevant for our Management offsite. It was even better in its flawless execution. The entire day, through a battery of varying exercises got us to smile, laugh, put our thinking caps on, connect but above all reflect constructively about some of our key issues. The facilitators kept the energy and encouragement going but knew exactly where to step back and allow the conversations to move forward unaided. We had great fun. We earned great insights and secured our feedforward plan.
President & Global Chief People Officer, Cipla
Learning is a journey
If it is a skill, you need practice to become proficient.
Drive learning and increase ROI for your learning budgets by aligning to how people learn. If you expect someone to learn basis a single explanation or exposure to a new practice, it is unrealistic. Helping people learn starts with how you design the intervention. An ideal approach includes:
- Learning aligned to business outcomes
- Learning designed for application
- Opportunity for practice.
- Peer learning.
- Opportunity to clarify challenges.
Structure drives behavior – learning design drives learning results.
“Their ability to respond to the brief in a precise manner is commendable”
I have been working with FocusU team for a while now and their ability to respond to the brief in a precise manner is commendable. Every time there is necessity to do a training intervention, the first choice and the obvious one for us is FocusU and that’s primarily because they have understood our teams much better and the brief’s get executed seamlessly, in other words, FocusU is now an extended family in our business.
Vice President, Sales & Distribution, The Hindu Group
Building teams is not the same as team building
Building teams is much more than getting the team to have a fun time together.
High performing teams are the building blocks for success in every organization. However, teaming is as much a science as it is an art. A few core beliefs that drive our approach while working with teams are:
- Trust based on vulnerability is the foundation of all great teams
- Leadership makes all the difference
- None of us is as smart as all of us
- Unity in teams is forged, not forced
- Experiential learning is the secret sauce that helps trigger meaningful conversations
Becoming a great team is a journey that calls for patience, intent, leadership and a well thought out process.
“The FocusU team were true catalysts in this journey”
Using people engagement, leadership and team effectiveness to fuel business turnaround and results upped my faith in the power of the ‘more human approach’ that I have always believed in. The web of deep connections that we established grew over time, and we saw what a group of united, committed and intelligent individuals can achieve as ‘One Team’. The FocusU team were true catalysts in this journey, they made a huge difference without making their presence felt.
HR Business Partner, HUL North Team
Chat with Neeraj or Vidya
Planning your learning calendar or engagement programs?
Or just want to have an exploratory chat? We are here.
Our purpose is to make learning engaging and fun. It is our mission. We want you to fall in love with learning again.