Super hero: Phantom | Sports team: RCB
Cuisine: Italian | Movie: Invictus
Book: The Tao of Pooh | Music: Retro Blues
Quote: People don’t care how much you know, till they know how much you care.
Arun brings in over 2 decades of experience in General Management, Sales and Marketing, with reputed MNC and Indian organisations like Hewlett Packard, Godrej and HCL. In his last stint before changing gears and becoming an entrepreneur, he was the Country Manager for the Business PC category for Hewlett Packard India.
Having been a part of multiple teams and having worked in different geographies, he is a firm believer about the “team” being the competitive advantage between companies. An extremely approachable leader & facilitator, his enthusiasm and passion is infectious. Arun is an Engineer & MBA, who is certified in MBTI, Emergenetics & LSP. He is also a TEDx speaker.
An avid reader and writer, he couples this with his field experience and passion for training – while delivering programs to clients. Arun has facilitated several workshops around Leadership, Innovation & Team work for the senior most teams at companies like Hindustan Unilever, CGI, Tata Group, Pepsico, Sears to name a few. He has also been a keynote speaker at companies like Asian Paints, Zavenir Daubert, Hewlett Packard on a variety of topics like, “What motivates people at work?” to “What brings value in a sale?”.
Arun contributes regularly to different leading journals. Some of his recent publications include:
1. 10 ways to inspire your team – Human Capital
2. 4 Common leadership mistakes to avoid – Thought Perfect
3. Can a leopard change its spots? – People Matters
4. The power of play – The Hindu, Business Line
5. Leadership Lessons from the Giant Skip – Domain-b.com
6. Experiential Team building needs adoption by Asian companies – Asiabiz Today
7. 5 Mantras to create the right workplace experience – Business World
8. Using Legos for problem solving – People Matters
9. IT through the FMCG lens – Dataquest India