“If data is the new oil, storytelling is the new refinery.”
-Ravishankar Iyer, a story coach who drives impact through a balance of structure and creativity.
Know Your Facilitator
Ravishankar Iyer is changing the world of business – one story at a time. He combines his analytical skills as a CA and a finance expert with his passion and historic expertise in storytelling to enhance the work outcomes of leaders.
From a B2B sales pitch to crucial fundraising conversations, he emphasizes that conveying your intentions and data via storytelling is the key to successful business outcomes. Many world leaders and established organizations such as Google, JPMorgan Chase and Co., Accenture, Pepsico, and TedEx showcase their endorsement of Ravishankar Iyer’s approach by working with him for years now.
He has led teams that created information-rich presentation stories for clients such as India Equity Partner and Advent International. With his goal to share his learnings with the world, he takes additional steps and teaches the uses of storytelling for a business using multiple outlets:
- LinkedIn page (a good starting point for our learning enthusiasts) and Twitter handle
- Weekly newsletter – ‘3-2-1 by Story Rules’
- Courses: Effective Storytelling with Data and Business Storytelling
- E-Course: Effective Storytelling with Data
- Podcast: ‘The Story Rules Podcast’
Telling a better story about your work, your products, your data sets, your brand, and yourself is a journey that we all take. However, only a few of us understand the essence of storytelling. Ravishankar Iyer has experience worth decades where he trains leaders and teams with skills to leverage the power of storytelling techniques and structure.
- Effective storytelling with data
- Business storytelling for impact
- Persuasion for win-win outcomes
- Storytelling techniques and structure
- Presenting complex data sets as articulate stories
A Few Key Parameters: