Know your Facilitator!
Professor Paddy Upton brings over 25-years of experience of working in high-performing teams in business and sport, across multiple industries and different cultures spanning five continents.
He helped lead the Indian national cricket team to win the 2011 ICC Cricket World Cup, and to become the World’s No. 1 Test Team for their first time. As Performance Director, he then helped lead the South African cricket team to become the first to simultaneously hold the World No. 1 ranking in all three formats of the game. He has over two decades experience as an executive coach in business, has been head coach of five different professional T20 cricket teams in 12 tournaments across three of the world’s major leagues, and has been mental coach to over 100 professional athletes from 11 sport codes and 11 countries.
He has degrees from four different universities, including two Master’s degrees, in Sport Science and in Executive Coaching, and is a Professor of Practice at Deakin University (Business and Law faculty) in Melbourne, Australia. His recent best-selling book, ‘The Barefoot Coach. Life-changing insights from coaching the world’s best cricketers’ has been called ‘brilliant’, ‘insightful’, ‘one of the best books on man-management and leadership’, and ‘a must for any coach or business leader’.
Here are a few compelling topics that Paddy talks about on a regular basis in his engagements.
• Crafting your legacy. Get even more on track towards living your best life.
• Hacking pressure and fear. Practically experience one of elite sports best kept secrets on how to manage anxiety, pressure and fear, and do more than you think is possible
• Finding flow. Build esteem, play to strengths and pursue effortless success
High Performing Teams
• Creating intelligent teams. How to harness the often-untapped collective intelligence that sits within your team
• Innovation. Finding the small wins, the big wins and transforming low performing areas
• Creating your unique best team. Integrate cultures, fast-track performance, within a self-regulating environment.
• Leading in the knowledge-era. Breaking new ground in leadership best-practice
• The leadership continuum. Moving towards even healthier leadership
• Leadership and ego. The power of intention
A few key parameters:
1 – 3
No of Sessions
Keynote & Webinar
Formats Available in
25 – 100 (Depending on format)
Debrief can be customised
Is this Masterclass right for my team?
The journey to create “High Performance Teams” is the pilgrimage of our times. Teams of all hues and shades – in sports, in corporates, in start-ups, in hotels, hospitals and educational institutes tread this hallowed path in the quest of this precious manna. “No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team,” is the way Reid Hoffman, LinkedIn cofounder, sums it up.
Over the last 25 years, Paddy has been deeply involved in studying and practicing this timeless leadership topic. If you are looking at building a High Performance Team in your organization or inspire your team in that direction, Paddy Upton is perhaps amongst the best Facilitators available in the world on this topic. FocusU invites you to explore a Masterclass with him.
Contact Us today – we will be glad to meet up and discuss the possibilities for your team!