In the age of digital, rapid changes are sweeping across various industries. Organizations do not have a choice anymore – they must either take the lead by transforming themselves, or find their own survival called into question. But to succeed in driving such transformations, they must be able to enroll their ecosystems into new strategies, cultures and capabilities. But how does one do it?
FocusU in association with KNOLSKAPE brings The Digital Transformation Champion Simulation which is designed to help managers understand how to initiate and lead digital change in their ecosystems. It challenges participants to take a range of actions across their ecosystem – consisting of colleagues, business partners and clients – and steadily build support for the digital initiative until there are enough stakeholders adopting it. The experience of playing the simulation will help participants absorb the essentials of being a truly-effective transformation leader in the era of Digital.
By enabling participants to experience and work through such challenges which are as close to real life as possible, the simulation analytics and debrief sessions (optional) by the facilitators help participants in deriving great insight into making digital transformation a reality.
The simulation throws up useful analytics for individual participants and helps them:
• Develop the knowledge, skills and understanding needed to analyze and prepare the ecosystem for digital transformation
• Identify ways and means of driving sustainable, successful transformations by understanding behavioral responses to digital tools
• Bring about realignment of strategy, culture and capability to help the ecosystem accept and realize value from digital transformation initiatives
A few key parameters:
Where this can be run
Up to 25 per session
Debrief can be customised
Is the Digital Transformation Champion Simulation right for your team?
The simulation is specifically recommended for:
• Middle Level Managers
• Senior Level Managers
The simulation helps organizations to:
• Develop leaders who are able to appreciate the need for transformation, foresee opportunities and take up the onus of transformation
• Drive home the need to enroll the entire ecosystem and realign strategy, culture and capability so that transformations succeed
• Help your organization strive to build and maintain strong competitive advantages in the businesses by thinking and going digital