The single biggest way to impact an organization is to focus on Leadership Development.
– John C. Maxwell
For them to be meaningful, virtual leadership development programs need to be personalized to the individual leadership and business challenges of organizations.
At FocusU, our human-centered and high-impact leadership development training programs are designed in a way so as to guide learners to not just know about a topic, but also to engage with and practice it. It is not for nothing that the word “practice” is often suffixed to the word “Leadership.”
Can Leadership Development Programs be run virtually?
A snapshot of our Leadership Development offerings:
Digital-U: All Your Queries Answered
The different components of a Digital-U experience include some or all of the below elements, as per customer requirement:
• A Human Touch
• Holistic Approach
• Actionable Insights
Each Digital-U experience also focuses on active engagement akin to experiential learning.
We make our virtual workshop experiential through:
• Weaving in engagement throughvirtual energizers, using break out rooms, whiteboards and chats
The learning still follows the broad experiential learning cycle mantra of Act – Share – Reflect – Apply.
• 15 minutes for pre assessment,
• 90 minutes for virtual workshops (some topics may have 3-4 such sessions)
• 45 minutes for Group Coaching
• 30 minutes for micro learning
• 15 minutes for post assessment
• Self-allotted time for reading
A typical one-day workshop gets divided into 2-3 ninety-minute chunks that can be spread across weeks according to the convenience of our clients