Does leadership make a difference?
Is leadership an inborn trait or can leadership be taught?
Backed by 30 years of original research and data from millions of leaders around the world, The Leadership Challenge® model – put together by Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner – offers a set of leadership practices based on the real-world experiences of thousands of people in leadership roles.
"I would like to thank FocusU team for putting up an excellent Sr. Management intervention (AGM – AVP level) -“Regional Executive Program” using their Leadership Challenge construct. The program was aimed to develop Yamaha leaders embodying Yamaha brand. The intervention included conducting a diagnostic and designing the workshop to suit the need of the target audience, which the FocusU Team did impeccably. The part that stands out for me is their ability to design the content and inclusion of relevant activities in each section which ensured the experiential way of driving the learning. The team was full of energy throughout and had amazing coordination, making every single session a power packed one!! Their USP is the unique FocusU way of conducting the workshop with elements of fun with learning. Here are some responses we received from our senior personnel:-
- 1. “Experiential Learning with latest concepts, these activities were novel and something that we have not come across earlier. Overall a near perfect learning experience.
- 2. “All the sharing of this session are very important. I am touched in many ways”
- 3. “Each and Every one of us were fully engaged throughout”
- 4. “The way the training program was structured was very nice- Essentially learning with fun and games, broke the ice with fellow colleagues from other departments”
- 5. “Very happy with the way it has been conducted and facilitated”