How many people do you know who have rowed 9000 miles across the Pacific?
With 15+ years’ experience of living and working in over 70 countries, Natalia Cohen has a broad range of professional experience within the travel industry and has made an art of embracing and adapting to change. Her understanding of team dynamics, the importance of connection, effective communication and a positive mindset led her to become part of the first all-female team to row unsupported across the Pacific Ocean.
Natalia and the crew completed this challenge setting two world records and gaining an international following. This was a journey of just under 9,000 miles from San Francisco, USA to Cairns, Australia in a 29ft ocean rowing boat. The expedition was not only a challenge of extreme conditions and perseverance but also a journey within, to better understand the strength of the human spirit, the importance of being aligned with your values, developing mental resilience, the diversity within a team and enjoying the journey.
Natalia’s vision is to empower others to reach their potential, push through their self-limiting mental boundaries and meet and overcome the challenges that life throws at them.
While she may have crossed her literal Pacific, she teaches us that we all have our own Pacific to cross.
Here are a few compelling topics that Natalia talks about on a regular basis in her engagements.
• Effective Communication
• Teamwork – diversity and strength within a team/High performing teams
• Positive mindset / Mental resilience
• Overcoming adversity
• Dealing with change
• Resilience / Perseverance
• Aligning with your value system
• Choice and connection
• Live in the NOW and enjoy the journey
• Understanding and maximising the diversity within a team
• The power of transparency and open, honest communication
• Fostering healthy conflict
• Understanding your strengths (shared vision and accountability)
• The importance of trust and respect
• Self-mastery – The ripple effect
• How to deal with the unknown and overwhelm
• Creating a positive mindset
• Learn Natalia’s secrets on how to improve performance and manage anxiety, pressure and fear through practical tools that she and her team implemented out of the ocean.
• The power of gratitude
A few key parameters:
Where this can be run
No. of Session
Debrief can be customised
Is this Masterclass right for my team?
Over the last 20 years, Natalia has been deeply involved in situations that have required her to deal with change and challenge. None more so than her 9-month odyssey rowing across the Pacific Ocean. The insights she learnt out at sea and during her unique expedition have been bizarrely useful for dealing with the current global pandemic as well as with the peaks and troughs of life in general. If you are looking for a passionate, engaging storyteller, who gives practical and tangible tools to help your teams see a different perspective, grow as individuals and be inspired, FocusU invites you to explore a Masterclass with her.
Contact Us today – we will be glad to meet up and discuss the possibilities for your team!