The goal as a company is to have customer service that is not just the best but legendary. – Sam Walton
Customer service excellence has always been and will always be one of the critical competitive advantages for any business. In many organizations however, it has been relegated to a department. Gradually though, the tide is turning with more enlightened Leaders showing the way. As Jeff Bezos of Amazon says: “We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better.”
There is a lot to learn from the Disney experience. Others may call it “Magical”, but the Walt Disney company calls it as “Practical Magic”. It is like a magician’s trick. To the outside world it is magic – but the magician knows there is a science to it. And so it is with the Disney experience. Multiple small pieces and beliefs come together and are orchestrated in clockwork precision, to bedazzle customers with an awe inspiring service experience that is talked about much after it is delivered!
Through an immersive workshop experience that involves a mixture of Experiential activities, introspection, discussion, debate, sharing of experiences, stories from around the world, FocusU dives deep into the science of customer Service Excellence. The key question this workshop seeks to answer for participants is: “How can we deliver Service Excellence by making similar magic happen back at our work place?”
The key take-aways that the workshop targets to achieve with participants are:
1) Understanding how economic value is created through service excellence
2) Moving from a mindset of delivering great service – to delivering great experience
3) Delivering consistent service by clarifying Quality Standards
4) Managing the “Moments of Truth”
5) Debugging the Process & Managing the combustion points
6) Bringing all the learning to their context in their company
If you are looking at sprinkling some Magic onto your teams by igniting them with a new paradigm around Customer Service Excellence – FocusU invites you to explore The Customer Service Excellence workshop!
Contact Us today – we will be glad to meet up and discuss the possibilities for your team!
– All product and company names used are Trademarks or registered Trademarks of their respective owners
– Some of the material in this page are intellectual properties of its respected owners, corporations and entities